Wit and Wisdom
- Nature of this participation is left up to each individual
- Centre of the action
- Concept of radical inclusion ("include yourself, include others") is the consensus-reality unwritten law
- Leave no trace
- Horizons of life are widening
- Truth sensors are turned on
- Genuine people and opportunities
- Something good to think about.
The content may recently have been changed, vandalized or altered by someone whose opinion does not correspond with the state of knowledge in the relevant area'.Thanks for visiting my site, I hope you have a great day.
- I bring kokou kole to those who ask.
- Ninety-Ninety Rule /n./ "The first 90% of the code accounts for the first 90% of the development time. The remaining 10% of the code accounts for the other 90% of the development time."
- I think: Therefore, ( I think ) I am
- Congratulations, crybabies. You went to the principal's office and tattled and now you're getting your way.
- People eager to connect with the big picture don't see what's before them.
- You finally understand that the simplicity and the genius live next door.
- Nothing matters but the weekend (from a Tuesday point of view)
- I could have told her it could last a lifetime.
Who cares about you understanding. You've been an eternal rebel in life and yet you only know orders. You cannot understand what is as plain as plain can be. You have to make up your mind for this task, and you beg me to give you an order, and what's more calling it understanding. The conversation has come to its end, anyway. In an instant you will be back in time and you will have to consider your options. What I have done is just to bring them to your mind in a different perspective from your desire. So now go on back to time and decide for yourself. The interview is finished.
- You're just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
- Our eyes met but we're both with someone else.
- Self inflicted scars healed
- Understand do you? It's not working because of your negative attitude.
- Wish granted. The past makes up everything we are today, and the future is ours.
- For me, however, I found that writing something reinforces it.
- Mint keeps flies away